PISTOL AFFIDAVIT SAFETY COURSE
NRA PISTOL SAFETY COURSE
* Essential gun safety rules
* Different types of pistols and which one is best for you
* The basics of ammunition
* The fundamentals of pistol shooting
* Different shooting positions
* The most common shooting errors
* Proper gun cleaning and maintenance
* How to maintain your skills
* HAWAII FIREARMS LAWS
You will receive a pistol affidavit which will you need in order to purchase a handgun in the state of Hawaii.
The class is 5 hours of classroom instruction and 2 hours of hands on at the shooting range. Both the hands on (at 808 shooting range) and the classroom portion (at the Kunia house)
Class will be from 0800-1300 at Kunia Loa Ridge Farmlands. (Meet before the guard shack, park on side of the road)
PLEASE ARRIVE ON TIME! As we have to issue out material, execute waivers and so forth so we can start on time. Do not be late.
Live fire shooting 1400-1600 at 808 Gun Club.
We do require a down payment as a non refundable deposit. So it’ll be $90 to reserve your seat, and $100 after you’ve completed the class OR pay in full. If you don’t show on the date of class, the $90 will not be refunded. The reason is, we are holding your seat in the class and having to deny others due to a maximum class count. When we don’t have a reliable head count, others don’t get the same opportunity. But if any case you can’t make the original date, you will have the chance to attend the next available open class.
* Safety glasses & earplugs will be provided, if you have your own thats fine.
* Please bring cash for the remaining balance due for the class if you did not pay in full.
* Please bring your own snacks and water.
*Please include your phone number, full name and email in the checkout section.
IF YOU HAVE ANY QUESTIONS OR CONCERNS FEEL FREE TO CONTACT US:
NRA Instructor: Paul (808) 859-2655
NRA Instructor: Peter (808) 393-6381